The Royal Tenenbaums rewind

 
       
                                

It was about time to let you know that.... I have a thing for Wes! I have to admit it...every single movie of his is a whole new world - a world I would loooove to be part of! The colours, the atmosphere, the music, the characteres..yes the characteres! There is always an intellectual,slightly geeky persona in those movies I could gladly transform myself into...

My major crash has been Margot Tenenbaum of course...and as I was researching the archives of the  Autumn/Winter 2015-16 catwalks for some inspiration, I realized I wasn't the only one....

So I rewatched The Royal Tenenbaums and ...loved it even more! And then decided to do a couple of posts about Margot and her influense to our wearable aesthetics...

But before that let me slightly transfer you to the Royal universe ....how am I suppose to do that?! Can you think a better way than a...music vehicle??

Here is a short list of songs to listen by for the rest of your Sunday......
they all bring this movie to my mind!


                                          

Kisses!

y
     
                                                                                Screenshot from: Leavemethewhite

Comments