Fasfem


August here is the month of new beginnings, as I come to think of it...it was August that this blog began its journey back in2013. And it is August now that it all comes to an end for Yohanna's of and fasfem takes its place.

Starting a blog really helped me find my true place in this huge universe that is the web. By researching and writing down what interested me I discovered that there were two topics that make my heart beat fast and my time fly without even noticing; fashion and feminism.

So I created a new online destination where these two meet and combine...you can find more about it in this introductional post.

Please do come and visit me at my new home and follow our fasfem adventures here and here. Would love to have you all by my side in this adventure.

Kisses,

y ❤

Comments